Ground Turkey Recipes Paleo Hainanese StyleWhat makes this recipe pre-loved by many people is its simplicity yet healthy food. The ingredients of Ground Turkey Recipes Paleo are commonly found in the kitchen and this dish tastes delicious.
Ground Turkey Recipes Paleo Ingredients:
- 1.2 Kilo Whole turkey stuffed with the following spices, 6 cloves crushed garlic, 1 small sized crushed ginger, 8 stalks green onion
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- Sliced cucumber for garnis
- For the ginger sauce:
- 3 tbsp. Minced ginger
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1. Wash and clean the whole chicken with rock salt. Drain.
- 2. Rub the whole turkey skin with 1 1/2 tbsp. rock salt and stuff its cavity as mentioned in the above ingredients. Set aside.
- 3. Boil 2 liters of water in a big pot that is big enough to cover the whole turkey, add in the chicken. Lower heat and simmer the whole turkey for around 30 minutes when the water boils again the second time. (Note: Add in the raw turkey when the water boils.)
- 4. After 30 minutes, remove the turkey immediately and plunge into a bowl of cold water. (Note: Cold water refers to cold water with ice.)
- 5. When the whole turkey is cold, rub it with around 3 tbsp. of sesame oil. Set aside.
- 6. To make the ginger sauce, put the following ingredients together in a blender and blend well.
- 7. Garnish the turkey with the ginger sauce and sliced cucumber. The dish is now ready to be served.
Baked Chicken with Beans
Read Also : paleo sloppy joe recipe
Have a beany day with this heart healthy Ground Turkey Recipes PaleoIngredients:
1 Whole turkey chopped in serving sizes
1 tbsp. rock salt
1 1/2 tsp. crushed peppercorn
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1 cup white beans
1 cup chicken stock
1 lemon cut into wedges
1/2 cup black olives
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Rub the turkey slices altogether with 1 tbsp. rock salt, 1 1/2 tsp. crushed peppercorn and 1 1/2 tsp. paprika. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Put 1 cup white beans in a baking dish and add 1 cup chicken stock.
3. Placed the turkey slices on top together with the following ingredients: lemon wedges and black olives.
4. Sprinkle with olive oil and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
5. Then bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked already.
6. This dish can be served with baked potatoes seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Thats All.. Ground Turkey Recipes Paleo !!